Contains all the ingredients needed to make 23 litres of fruit wine.
Just add fruit and sugar.
- Wine yeast and nutrient (the nutrient is needed to help ferment any added sugar),
- Bentonite (an earth clay that helps to clear the wine as it ferments),
- Citric acid (used with some receipes),
- Enzyme (removes pectin haze present in many fruit wines),
- Stabilizer (fermentation stopper and sulphites are essential for all wines),
- Finings A and B (the Kieselsol/Chitosan combination is very effective at clearing wines).
Fruit wine recipes are also included for: apple, pear, strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, cherry,
blueberry/cranberry, elderflower, elderberry, gooseberry, currant, sloe, plum,
Also includes two exotic recipes: birch sap and dandelion.