Brewferm Syphonless Traditional Starter Kit With Bottling Bucket, Caps And Capper (Best Value)
- 2 by 30 litre Brewferm fermenting buckets,
- 2 by taps,
- a tube to move beer from fementing bin to bottling bucklet while minimising air contact,
- bottle filling stick (fits tap on bottling bucket),
- airlock, bung and cap,
- quality Stevenson Reeves hydrometer,
- quality glass trial jar,
- large liquid crystal thermometer,
- stirring paddle,
- bottle brush,
- twin lever capper,
- 100 crown caps,
- 100 grams VWP Cleaner/Sterilizer.
For easy bottle filling, the kit comes with a bottle filling stick. No more nightmares with syphons spilling beer everywhere.
All you need in addition to this kit is a beer kit, and somewhere reasonably warm to brew your beer (ideally 20 oC to 22 oC). Don't let it get above 27 oC or your beer will begin to suffer.