BrewSmarter Beer Starter Kit
BrewSmarter Beer Starter Kit
Brewsmarter equipment kits the best value and most complete home brewing kit on the market. Now with an upgrade option to a Craft Range kit (the best session beers in our opinion); we want your first homebrewing experience to be a success . . . its better business for us. The MasterPint kits are a bit easier to make though and the Coopers kits are almost bullet proof, so you might be better starting off with one of these.
Embracing new technology has made brewing beer so much easier and enjoyable! This starter kit really makes the whole process so simple and mess free. And its incredibly cost effective too!
Comes with additional free upgrades:
- 27 litre quality PP fermenter (holds up to 30 litres),
- quality Stevenson Reeves hydrometer,
- Stevenson Reeves glass trial jar (the slightly larger diameter minimizes surface tension effects, giving more accurate hydrometer readings), and
- large easy to read liquid crystal thermometer, full range 10 to 40 oC (required for true lagers and pilsners).
This kit allows you to brew without opening the fermenter; keeping air away from your brew. You no longer have to wash and sterilize thermometers and hydrometers every time you need to take a reading. To take a temperature reading, just read the liquid crystal thermometer. To take a hydrometer reading, just open the tap and fill the trial jar
For easy bottle filling, the kit comes with a bottle filling mechanism: just push the bottle up, and when full, lower it - the flow of beer automatically stops. No more nightmares with syphons spilling beer everywhere.
And it contains a quality Stevenson Reeves hydrometer, and and a Stevenson Reeves glass trial jar, which can be filled without opening the fermenter. Again, no messing around.
Comes with 100 grams VWP Cleaner/Sterilizer, the best.
It does not contain bottles (try Coopers 24 500ml PET Bottles, but ordinary clear plastic 375ml or 750ml fizzy water bottles will work and you can collect these while your brew is fermenting without incurring the cost of buying bottles. Or get a capper and caps and use glass beer bottles as this will result in a better beer.
- fermenter with lid, grommet and bubbler airlock
- bottle filling system
- Stevenson Reeves hydrometer
- Stevenson Reeves glass jar
- large stirring spoon
- large Liquid Crystal Thermometer (easy to read, 10 oC to 40 oC)
- 100 grams VWP Cleaner/Sterilizer
- homebrew beer ingredient kit including yeast and brewing sugar (the all malt Craft Range kits don't require sugar).
Special tip (applies to all beer and wine kits): before you add the yeast, make sure the temperature is not too high! If the temperature drops below the recommended range, fermentation simply slows down. But if it gets too high, the yeast can be damaged, and the beer can be ruined.
For no more mess priming bottles with sugar, order Cooper's carbonation drops: just pop a tablet in and fill the bottle.