Terra-cotta germinator GEO TERRA
Born from the art and expertise of Tuscan craftsmen, Terra is the latest GEO germinator. An innovative spacing system and the option light/dark allow a double growing mode. Trays can be spaced to allow air and light through each level. This way you can create the ideal dark and damp environment for germination.
Dimensions: height 25cm x diameter 17cm
How to germinate?
- Soak seeds in water overnight (8-10 hours). Rinse seeds under running water and spread them evenly on the trays.
- Water seeds with a full glass of water at least 2 times a day (morning and evening). In case of a hot climate water more frequently to avoid dehydration.
- Keep the germinator in a place at room temperature, avoiding direct light.
- The sprouts are ready in 3 to 5 days according to varieties and temperature.
- Can be preserved in the refrigerator up to 1 week.