This boxed starter kit makes a cool present for beer makers; no need for bottling as it contains a pressure keg for draught beer. It has a higher quality fermentation bucket that the other kits, and a telescopic de-luxe model syphon containing a tube clip for controlling the flow of beer at bottling time; this is the only syphon that is compatible with the new Mark 4 beer and wine filter
- 2" neck WH pressure keg complete with 8grm disposable CO2 cartridges,
- pack of 10 disposable 8grm CO2 cartridges,
- 33 liter quality translucent polypropylene fermenter with scale, lid, and bung,
- bubbler airlock,
- syphon, telescopic de-luxe model including siphon tube clip for controlling flow,
- thermometer, thin, Centigrade/Farenheit scale.
Does not come with a beer ingredients kit, so you will have to buy one separately; for beginners and experts alike, we would suggest a Coopers beer kit (e.g. the lager) as they are very easy to make, and superb value for money.
The keg has a narrow 2" neck, so we suggest you buy VWP Cleanser 400 grm €4.79 which is perfect for cleaning and sterilizing all of your equipment.