Equipment and ingredients for wine makers in Ireland. The easiest way to start is to get a wine equipment kit (BrewSmarter Syphonless Wine Starter Kit) and an Australian Blend Wine Kit. Try the Pinot Grigio if you like whites or the Merlot if you prefer reds. These are very drinkable and ready in about 7 days. No wonder the Pinot Grigio is by far the most popular wine kit in Ireland.
Australian Blends Wine Kits are the best sellers by far.
6 Bottle Wine Kits
Widest range of 6 bottle homebrew wine kits from Better Brew, Beaverdale, California Connoisseur, Muntons, Youngs, and more.
Australian Blend 7 Day New World Style Wine Kits 30 Bottle
Australian Blend wine kits: perfect wine in 7 days, Ireland's favorite.
The Craft Range Sessions 14 Day Wine Kits, 30 Bottle
2 week kits that come with a special oak chip mix to yield amazing wines.
Cantina Quality Fast Fermenting 5-Day 30 Bottle Kits (ultimate speed/quality)
The fastest wine kits on the planet.
Magnum 14-Day Wine Kits (30 Bottles)
14 DAY. Superb value, and good quality. One of the most popular homebrew kits on the market.
- Show all Homebrew Wine Kits
- 6 Bottle Wine Kits
Largest range of wine yeasts and nutrients for wine makers.
Massive range of equipment for beer, wine, cider makers.
- Fermenters, Heaters, Vinotainers/BIB, Taps
- DemiJohns, Carboys, Caps, Airlocks, Bungs, Degassers
Bottles, Swing Tops, Bag In Box (BIB), Vinotainers
Widest range of homebrew bottles, PET, swingtops, growlers, Bag In Box (BIB), vinotainers and accessories.
- Thermometers, Hydrometers, Trial Jars, Alcohol Meters, pH and Acidity, Testing
Caps and Cappers
Widest range of cappers and caps for bottling homebrew beer.
- Show all Homebrewing Equipment
Broadest range of Ingredients and Chemicals for home brewers.
- Cleaners, Campden, Sterilizers, Oxygen, Chlorine, Sulphites
- Clearing, Finings, Irish Moss, Pectic Enzymes
- Malt Extract, Spraymalt, Brewing Sugar, Candy, Brew Enhancer, Carbonation Drops
- Five Star Chemicals For Professionals And Serious Homebrewers
Beer and Wine Additives (Herbs, Sweeteners, Additive Packs, Heading Powder, Berries, Flowers)
Beer and Wine Additives including herbs, sweeteners, additive Packs, heading powder, berries, and flowers
- Show all Ingredients and Chemicals