Equipment and ingredients for wine makers in Ireland. The easiest way to start is to get a wine equipment kit (BrewSmarter Syphonless Wine Starter Kit) and an Australian Blend Wine Kit. Try the Pinot Grigio if you like whites or the Merlot if you prefer reds. These are very drinkable and ready in about 7 days. No wonder the Pinot Grigio is by far the most popular wine kit in Ireland.
Australian Blends Wine Kits are the best sellers by far.
- 6 Bottle Wine Kits
Australian Blend 7 Day New World Style Wine Kits 30 Bottle
Australian Blend wine kits: perfect wine in 7 days, Ireland's favorite.
- The Craft Range Sessions 14 Day Wine Kits, 30 Bottle
- Cantina Quality Fast Fermenting 5-Day 30 Bottle Kits (ultimate speed/quality)
Magnum 14-Day Wine Kits (30 Bottles)
14 DAY. Superb value, and good quality. One of the most popular homebrew kits on the market.
- Show all Homebrew Wine Kits
Largest range of wine yeasts and nutrients for wine makers.
Massive range of equipment for beer, wine, cider makers.
- Fermenters, Heaters, Vinotainers/BIB, Taps
- DemiJohns, Carboys, Caps, Airlocks, Bungs, Degassers
- Bottles, Swing Tops, Bag In Box (BIB), Vinotainers
- Thermometers, Hydrometers, Trial Jars, Alcohol Meters, pH and Acidity, Testing
- Corking, Capping And Caging Machines, Openers, Pourers
- Show all Homebrewing Equipment
Broadest range of Ingredients and Chemicals for home brewers.
- Beer And Wine Yeasts and Nutrients, Cider
- Cleaners, Campden, Sterilizers, Oxygen, Chlorine, Sulphites
- Clearing, Finings, Irish Moss, Pectic Enzymes
- Malt Extract, Spraymalt, Brewing Sugar, Candy, Brew Enhancer, Carbonation Drops
- Five Star Chemicals For Professionals And Serious Homebrewers
- Show all Ingredients and Chemicals