The Pulp Master is a simple and cost effective crushing tool, ideal for preparing apples and other fruit for fruit presses. When pressing apples it is essential that you pulp the apples to enable your press to squeeze the maximum amount of juice possible.
The Pulp Master bucket has as capacity of 10 litres.
Proceed as follows:
- pass the spindle through the lid and attach to an electric drill
- fill the bucket with apples
- attach the the lid
- switch the drill on for a few seconds until the apples are pulped
- pour the pulped apples into your fruit press
- repeat the process until your fruit press is full.