Brewing Craft Beer In Your Own Pub, Hotel, or Restaurant Has Just Become Possible
- Set yourself apart from other pubs, restaurants, and hotels with these simple but affordable German Speidel micro brewery systems
- Train bar staff to make your own craft beer on these semi automated systems during quiet times
- Full support available for recipe development, installation etc.
One day course in Dunmore, North County Galway
- Presenter 1: Joe Sheridan, who has a micro brewery will introduce you to the Speidel Braumeister 200 litre system and start a brew.
- Presenter 2: BrewSmarter Limited, Speidel's agents in Ireland will tell you about costings, ingredients, the brewing process, and recipe development
- Presenter 3: Joe Sheridan, will tell you about his dealings over the past year with all the relevant government agencies (planning, revenue, excise, water, and others)
- 10.00 to 1030 AM: registration and starting a brew
- 10.30 to 1 PM presentations on step mashing, the brewing process, costings, recipes, ingredients
- 1 to 2 PM: subsidized lunch and beer sampling
- 2 PM to 4 PM: presentations on all the relevant government agencies: planning, revenue, excise, water, and others
- 4 PM to 6 PM: beer sampling and informal discussions